woensdag 28 mei 2014

Drip



Four days to go to D-day. I like to make preparations in advance, so I can relax in the days before departure. But that is never how it goes, of course. I hit my left index finger with a hammer. Blood dripping from the place where my finger makes a barre chord on the guitar neck. But that healed quickly and I resumed practicing in my studio. Then a heavy thunderstorm raged overhead and I heard a strange splattering noise. I discovered that water was dripping in my pick tin! I thought this was funny until I realized that the roof of my studio was leaking. As the forecast said much more rain was coming, I got up early yesterday and climbed on the roof to discover four holes in the ridge. I made some emergency repairs and as I was gathering my tools, it started raining again. Four days to go.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten