maandag 8 december 2014

What if...

There were stacks of CD's and vinyl everywhere. Between them was a desk and I sat on one side of it, thinking how to get The Rocket Swing into the right stack. We talked about possibilities for promotion of my new album. As far as I had any suspicions about what people call The Music Industry, they were not confirmed in this conversation over coffee and speculaas. I handed in my darling and asked for an opinion. The first “objective” opinion after all the praise from loved ones and fellow musicians.
Back home, I spent some aggravating hours with the nerve-racking What if ... question looming over me. Then my phone made the you’ve-got-mail-ping. And guess what? The e-mail said: “It's a good album. Well done. Congratulations.” Phew! That was a boost for my confidence. Now, I can’t wait to find out what 2015 will bring. In the meantime: MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Love you all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten